Search Engine Visibility
Search engines have become a part of our lives. When we want to know something we turn to the search engines.
There are several important reasons why you have to ensure that your web site has good search engine visibility.
Statistics show that more and more people turn to the Internet when they want to find a company, product or service. Most people who search use generic, descriptive words to search online - not brand names or terms. If your website has no search engine visibility on those keywords you will not be seen by this qualified public.
In the mind of the searcher, the web sites that show up in the first half of the first page are the major players in that field. Your search engine visibility is one of the most important factors in building your brand recognition online.
So how do your build up your search engine visibility?
Optimize Your Web Site Content
- Start with keyword research. Find out what words people use when they look for a company like yours. Generate interesting content on your website based on these keywords. The more optimized content you have on your website, the better search engine visibility you will have.
- Send out well-crafted press releases that are optimized for the search engines based on your keywords. An optimized press release can get you instant page one result in the news engines.
- Make sure each release has relevant and newsworthy content. These press releases will get picked up in the news engines, search engines and related websites. This automatically increases the in-bound links to your site and raises your search engine visibility.
- Send out an e-newsletter full of useful information. Help your public to understand how your product or service works and what it can do for them.
- Add your press releases, newsletters and product updates to your web content. With PRESSfeed you can do this yourself - with no technical or HTML knowledge.
- Offer this new content via RSS feed to other web sites as free content.
- Write articles for other web sites and magazines and newspapers. Add these to your website and then syndicate them with an RSS feed.
RSS feeds make your content available to audiences you would never have had access to. Your content will start to appear in all kinds of places on the Internet and this will increase the traffic to your website.
Search engine visibility builds your brand and makes you into a leader in your field. It brings you qualified traffic that converts into customers.
PRESSfeed is a simple, easy to use interface that allows you to add content to your website and syndicate it with an RSS feed. Using PRESSfeed will raise your search engine visibility - fast.
If your company has something to communicate, then set up your PRESSfeed account now > >