The time has arrived: We simply can’t ignore social media tools any longer when we’re creating communications campaigns.
They’re too ubiquitous . . . and too powerful.
But you’ve got to match the right tool to your communications objectives: You have to find the smartest, most effective–––and cost-effective–––ways to take advantage of them. And we’ve seen some pretty spectacular mistakes. Ill-planned social media forays can waste huge amounts of money in a hurry.
We’re presenting a one-day Social Media Bootcamp with Bulldog Reporter that will show you everything you need to harness the power of new social media tools–––like RSS feeds, content syndication in social media , YouTube, Twitter, MySpace, FaceBook, LinkedIn, SEO, Technorati and more–––to dramatically increase your visibility among today’s “new influencers.” The workshops are in the first 10 days of August. We go to Chicago, DC, NYC and LA.
Here are just a few of the inside techniques we’ll cover in this intensive one-day workshop:
- How to monitor your reputation online, starting today
- How to set up a measurable, accountable social media program
- How to identify and track top blogs in your industry–––and decide the best time to join in the conversation
- Acquire the techniques for placing the right messages on leading social media outlets, like FaceBook, del.icio.us, Digg, and YouTube
- Harness the power of corporate blogs and podcasts (including critical insight on who in your company should blog and who should not
- How to easily implement RSS Feeds and social bookmarking so that your news, podcasts and videos are syndicated online
- Start using the latest Search Engine Optimization techniques to supercharge the visibility of your website and press materials
- Find out the smartest (often ignored!) features of an online newsroom
Save $100 with the Early Bird discount – it ends July 15th.
I hope to see you at one of these events.